Wednesday 11 June 2014

The 2014 New Quilt Blogger Blog Hop





Yes, it has been a while since I have blogged, unfortunately, work has gotten in the way of blogging and quilting.  It is funny, how work can take hold of us, but I tell myself I go to work to feed my addiction of  fabric and yarn.

Anyway, I have joined up in the  "The 2014 New Quilt Blogger Blog Hop", hosted by Beth at Plum & June.  The blog hop commended on 4 June, here are the bloggers that participated on that day:- 


Sarah - smilestooloudly

Vera Negligent - negligentstylee

Michelle - michellebartholomew

Katie - goodgollyginger

Cheryl Brickey - MeadowMistDesigns


Karin Jordan - leighlaurelstudios

Kim Moyer - tiesthatbindquilting

Yvonne Fuchs - quiltingjetgirl.

Jen Hollis - bowerbirdpatch

Afton Warrick - quiltingmod

Jessica Welesk - oneenglishteacher

Barbara Konkle - suzyhomemaker


Mary Gregory - seemaryquilt

Laurel Rosenberg - drowninginfabric


Rebecca Birdoneweebird

Anne Beier - hudsonvalleyquilts

Diana Mattoni - reddeliciouslife

Terri Ann - childlikefascination


So why not pop on over and visit Beth  and the new bloggers and see what they are up to.  My blog day is 16 July, along with a group of other quilters, from all corners of the globe.  

Thank you for taking time to stop by. Happy stitching. 

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment